2/9/07

Happy Father's day!!!

In Australia, Father's Day is celebrated on the first Sunday in September which is ...TODAY~
Today, in the morning, on my way to the restaurant I do my part-time job, I saw many people hold flowers or little beautiful gifts~
And in the restaurant, I am really shocked, it has been already full at 10:00 am!
Most of our guests came as families~When I served food for them, the teenagers in one family will ask their fathers what they want to eat, sooo sweet~(coz usually, i see parents asking opinions about what to eat from their children~Children talk!)
Well, it is really a big day today~And it make me miss my dad, though it is the father's day in Australia~
Hey, my dear dad, I just want to say--I love u, and
Happy father's day!!!!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

why didn't call him when you miss him?

Shushu said...

see...that's how we'r changing...
before we come here...
wut would we do ....
we'r growing up!

Peter Podcast said...

i had a nice fathers day although sadly my father died a long time ago.