10/8/07

I want a baby!


On the course of Communication Skills III, all of the students should write a proposal of making a short film. That sounds really exciting!! Firstly, all of us will develop the proposal into a treatment~Then do the presentation---introduce the idea of the film to the teacher and other students. If the idea is interesting and doable, it will be made into a real film, not just the film on the paper~~

My idea is about Bathing Baby! Actually, my purpose of making such a film is to teach new parents how to bath baby in a safe and convenient way~Because many babies down in bathtus or get injuries while bathing often occurs~I want to make a short film shooting the whole process of bathing baby--from the preperation of enviroment, shower gel and the sequence of bathing baby, of course the important tips as well~~I am sure that this film will be really funny and helpful~~

And what is more interesting, my idea has been chosen!! I can make it into practise!! How exciting it is!!

But!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The problem is where is the major performer--the baby!?

At the very beginning, I decided to let my neighbour's son be the little actor. He is 6-month-old, and his mother is a nurse who is willing to demonstrate the correct steps of bathing baby~But the mother took the baby back to China suddenly~And she decided to bring up her son there~

Oh my god~I lost my main actor! How can I keep going?

Can anyone recommend a baby or contribute any idea???

Please~~I want a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Shushu said...

hohoho
really really sorry to hear that...
but....
dun be so worried and desperate....
impossible is nothing...

Stephanie said...

hahahaha......pooooooooooooooooooor you, Rita, I wish that baby could back and gave you a surprise. the door might be worked, who knows??? I agree with Shulina, nothing is impossible. LOL.....