15/8/07

Days without the Internet

Those days, there might be some problems with the modem in my house which cause a seriouse problem---I can't use the internet!

That means
I can't log in to the UTS library to renew my books~
I can't search the useful information for my essay~
I can't check my email though maybe someone has sent me some imprtant message~
I can't use QQ or MSN to chat with my friends~
I can't watch movie or listen to music on line~
I can't even get the news for knowing what's happening~
There are still much things I can't do without the Internet......

Don't know when I seldom read books~

Don't know when I don't want to make call to my parents~

Don't know when I don't like talk to people face to face~

Don't know when the first thing I do when I get home is openning the computer and connecting to the Internet~

Don't know when I am used to sitting in front of the computer all day long~

Don't know why I rely on the Internet so much......

Don't know it's good or not to lead such a life......busy,convenient, but weird?

Anyway, what I can do now is praying~When can I get my Internet back?

p.s. Why I can just use the Internet in local library for only 1 hour? I still have much things to say......

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

haha, Rita, poor you, does internet work now????

Shushu said...

wut?only for a hour??
.....weird....

ranran said...

i can use the internet now, the modem has just be repaired~~thank you for ur concern,haha~~

Onions Amoung Us said...

hmmmm... days without the Internet...

I remember days when tv's were sometimes still B/W... not color. hehe

I could manage living without the Internet for a week or so... after that, I dunno. It could get dicey. hehe